Friday, November 27, 2015

Priceline 40% off haul

Morning lovelies!  

It's 3.15am here, and for some reason I'm wide awake.  I think it might be the restless toddler next to me.  

Anyway, last week Priceline had 40% off all cosmetics  (as if you didn't know that already!).  My bb cream is almost finished, so i headed in to grab a new one.

I ended up grabbing the Savvy by db BB cream.  I don't mind the texture, but the light's a bit too light.  It might yet be stored away for winter when i don't have much of a tan.

And then there's the rest!

One of the first things i noticed in store were the sets of mini Australis Velourlips.  They're something I've wanted to try, but haven't wanted to fork out for 1 big tube, so these are perfect.  There were 3 different sets, a nudes and pinks, a darks and this one, which is brights.  They're normally $14.99 per set, but with the sale they came down to just under $9.  

Then, of course, i headed around to the Essence section.  There are a couple of new lip products in the Essence line up, and the Priceline i went to had both.  So introducing the liquid lipstick and the sheer and shine lipstick.  The liquid lipstick is on the higher end of Essence pricing at $4.99, and sheer and shine lipstick is the same price as the normal range.

All up this lovely little haul cost around $18, which i think is great for what i got.

I'm off to see if i can get back to sleep (mr monster has settled back down).  I have a little more playing to do and I'll write up some posts on my thoughts of the lip products (plus there's a lhi bag in the post, and 2 products I'm trialling.  It's a huge time here atm).

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment