Thursday, March 5, 2015

Redpawpaw March 2015

Afternoon All!

I know, second post of the day!  But i wanted to get this up ASAP.

I don't think i ever posted the changes to Redpawpaw.  They've gone from a monthly subscription to a quarterly one.  Prices haven't gone up (at least mine haven't, i know a few people complained that theirs did), the box will still contain the same amount of goodies, but it's once every 3 months now.  I don't have a problem with it, i'd prefer them to continue providing a great service than to go under (as we've seen many aussie boxes do).

And it's finally RPP time!  Payment was taken the 3/3, it's now the 5/3 and my box is here.
It doesn't look overly full, but the contents are really interesting.
Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty Muesli-full size-$5.54

Yum!
Special K Biscuit Moments-full size-$5.38
Nivea In-shower Body Lotion-full size-$8.59

Full review to come :)
Finish Dishwasher Freshener-full size-$6.44
Gravox Traditional Gravy Tubs-???-???

I cannot find these anywhere, even on the gravox site. 
Darrell Lea Liquorice Choc Stix-sample size (full size 200g)-$2.04 ($4.07)
Sunrice Global Kitchen-full size-$3.75
QI Ginger Green Tea (and 1 Detox green tea teabag)-full size-$5.43
Saxa Green Jalapeno salt grinder-full size-$5.26

Total (minus the gravox)-$42.43    (all prices taken from woolworths online)

I <3 this box!  I'll use most of it myself (i don't think i'll share), and the rest will happily be used by the family.  It is still well and truly worth the $17 i pay, and i can't wait to dig in to it all.

Is anyone else still a subscriber?  What do you think?









2 comments:

  1. Im not a subber but i'd like to be! <3

    http://manishaanwari2.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised when my box turned up this morning, I thought they weren't shipping til later in the month. I liked this box too, All products that will get used or eaten :-)
    Carmen | Paint Powder and Polish

    ReplyDelete