Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Lust Have It April 2016

Afternoon Lovelies!

It's the 26/04, and my LHI bag is here. Wonders will never cease!!

No, all jokes aside, this month LHI seemed to have a really fast turn around.  I made a payment on Thursday, my box was sent Friday, and it's been delivered today.

But lets get in to it!

Back to a pink bag this month.  I'm starting to build quite a collection.
Marsk Certified Organic Eyeliner and Browliner-$28.95 each-full size

These were the sneak peek for the month.  But what to tell you about them?  They go on nice and smoothly, they seem fairly well pigmented.  However even on my hand they don't seem to be lasting very well.  I got the colours Morning Coffee (eyeliner) and Marilyn (browliner).  Marilyn is too pale for me, so i'll pass it on, but i'm wondering if i can use the eyeliner on my brows instead.  I'll have to have a play.
Appelles Blackseed Shampoo and Tamanu Conditioner-$47-sample size

I've already tried these thanks to Violet Box.  I adore the smell, they did a decent job on my hair, if i remember rightly, though, i seemed to have to use a lot to get clean hair. 
Manna Kadar Fantasy 3-in-1 Blush/highlighter/eyeshadow-$25-full size

Hmmmm, this is interesting.  It's a gorgeous rosy-gold shade, it's pretty pigmented and is lovely and smooth.  It would make a gorgeous eyeshadow, i think it'll be a pretty highlighter, but i think it's a bit too metallic to be a blush.  It would depend on the person, though.

Personail Nail Polish Wraps-$18-full size

Saved the best for last.  These are just gorgeous!!  They're in the pattern Baby's Breathe, a mint, grey, pink, white set.  There are full sparkly nails, too!!  And each set comes with a little nail file and cuticle stick.  I can't wait to try these out!!
Manna Kadar 3-in-one, Morning Coffee eyeliner, Marilyn browliner
What a great box!  4 full sizes, 2 deluxe samples, and a brand new brand.  Plus a value of just over $100 in full sizes alone.

Has anyone tried the Personail wraps?  What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment