Tuesday, January 21, 2014

well...........

So much for the new year/blog/me idea!  That was almost 2 years ago, and many, many beauty products since.  It's been a busy couple of years, 2012 was spent as a 'single' mother, with my husband away for the entire year for work (home for 48 hours every 2-3 weeks), then April 2013 we welcomed another baby in to the family (making us a family of 5, in need of even more budget consciousness), followed by the usual hecticness brought on by children (1 in school, 1 in preschool and a baby at home).

However, this year will be different!  My older 2 are both off to school (my baby girl is going to kindergarten at the same school as her big brother), so i'm going to be slightly less busy.  So this is my year for me, to take care of myself (which has already started), and to share here all those amazing finds that don't break the bank (and maybe even some stash posts).

Happy New Year All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment