I've been nominated by the lovely Varinder over at makeupmeandyoyo for a Liebster award! Thank you!! (i must apologise whilst i'm at it, she let me know quite a while ago, but i've had a house full of sick people, including myself, and between that and chasing down missing Dreamworks cards for the kids i haven't been around much).
The rules of the game:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1. When did you started blogging?
I started this one a couple of years ago? but then came back to it at the start of this year.
2.What do you do apart from blogging?
I run around after 3 little people :) Otherwise i love crafting (crochet, knitting, sewing) and reading (yes i'm a nerd)
3. What's your favorite movie?
Dogma, R+J, Memoirs of a Geisha, ALL the Harry Potters
4. Lipstick or Lipgloss
Lip Crayons ATM, otherwise i'm more a gloss girl
5. Paris or NewYork
Paris, it's lovely
6. What's your dream destination?
ATM it's Japan, for sakura season. I would love to see a real life Geisha, and for some reason it's a culture that intrigues me
7. One thing you can not live without?
My tablet computer, or books!
8. Most loved beauty product?
Only 1? rose hip oil
9. Your favorite perfume?
Easiest question of all! Midnight Poison by Dior (i'm currently wearing it)
10. If you could travel back in time where would you go?
Part of me would be quite happy to go back to the nineties (i know sad, right?), but the other part would go back 11 years ago (15/4/03, hubby and i started dating that day, 11 years on and i would happily go back and relive every moment)
11. Your inspiration?
In my daily life, mum. In the wider community, any woman who is strong, fearless, and who leads by example.
Beauties I'm tagging for Liebster Award
Now, here's where i get stuck! So, instead of naming 11 of you, i'm sending out a challenge. If you happen to follow this blog, answer these questions for your readers. I know i follow most of you (if not all), and i would love to read your answers.