Friday, October 10, 2014

Empties September 2014

Small empties post! 
Natural Compatibles foundation-i loved this, but i don't like the fact i have to go to a salon to buy it.  Plus it was on the expensive side (i won a $100 voucher from the company, i got this, a lip pencil, a gloss and an eyeshadow). 
Schwarzkopf Shake it Up hair colour-this has been taken off the market.  I still have 3 stashed away, but i love the colour and how easy it was to use.
Nivea CC cream-nah, stung my eyes.  Not for me
Nuxe oil-am i the only person out there who doesn't like this?  I hate the scent
A'kin Rosehip Oil-i'll stick to my Human Tested stuff for the moment
Elusyion Primer-very, very old
Idole D'armani-i love this, but still have a couple of samples here

Plus i've done a stash clear out.  When this posts i'll be off visiting my family (scheduled post), so i'm taking things i don't use/are the wrong colours (from boxes) up for my sister and nieces to go through.





Nice to have a bit more room in the drawers, and i like seeing them get used instead of sitting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment