Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sorry All- Vent Time

Morning All!

I hate to do this, but i need to have a vent.

I've just read a blog post where a woman was having a whinge about a bright pink blush that was included in a palette.  She said that such a bright pink blush wasn't cute, and proceeded to post a picture of a MUA wear a similar colour blush, saying 'this isn't cute.  And i can find 25 things wrong in this photo'.

Fuck me!  The MUA in question is an amazing artist.  Her looks aren't for everyone, but she is successful in what she does, and you can't help but see the skill she has.  I follow her Tumblr, and i can't help but marvel when she posts.  I couldn't do any of them.
I mean, look at this!

The majority of the beauty blogging community is female.  Statistically we're up against a tonne of crap, and we're all here trying to carve out something for ourselves talking/doing something we love.  We should be supporting each other, not stabbing each other in the back, or knocking someone for doing something that doesn't fit your style.

I commented on the blog in question, hopefully it makes her think.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! I'm sick of all the keyboard warriors, who think it's ok to bring someone down, when most would never say such nasty words to a person. I really wish some people would go by the "if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all." Sure we might all come across something that doesn't appeal to us, but what has happened to respect?
    xx

    ReplyDelete