Sunday, May 4, 2014

Essence 03 Glitz & Glam

Finally my Teeez nail polish 'died', and i've been able to change my nail polish (the life of a mum is so exciting-not!).  As i wrote a few posts ago, I bought one of the new Essence items, a glitter jewels nail polish in 03 Glitz & Glam, and I absolutely adore it!  It's a clear nail polish (i want to call it a top coat, maybe a topper, but i don't know if it's going to extend the life of my manicure at all), with very fine clear iridescent glitter (which throws a green-gold) and 2 sizes of pink glitter (small and large hexies?  circles?  some seem smooth and some have edges.  i think they are hexies though).  I'm wearing it over Essence LE (season of extremes) in 05 Nude or What?, and they look like fairy princess nails (at least that is what my daughter thinks).  As always it is easy to apply, the brush isn't the largest but is big enough to do a good job, and it dries quickly.





There are 4 in the range of effect nail polishes (as the glitz and glam is named), they retail for $3.65, and are available at both Target and Priceline (and i'm imagining any Essence stand.  Canberra people, bounce pharmacy in Canberra Centre are stockists as well).  They are part of a wider Essence range, which is all new and is part of the current permanent line!


No comments:

Post a Comment