Master T and i are back to review another toy. This time we're reviewing the Elephant Shape Sorter.
What we liked-
- He has crunchy, scrunchy ears, which are also made out of satin. Master T quite often goes to sleep caressing a tag on a pillow, and what kid doesn't love crunchy sounding toys
- His shapes are brightly coloured and numbered, making it easy to interact with little ones
- His shapes aren't too hard for little people to put in
What we didn't like-
- the shapes are slightly hard to get back out of Mr Elephant. I can only just get them back out, yet the plastic holding them in is too tough for Master T to get his hand through.
- The triangle is an Isosceles triangle, so it has to go in a particular way to fit. An equilateral triangle would be better.