Friday, May 2, 2014

Teeez nail polish Review

So, i promised to test this out and get back to you when i was writing my VB post.  Now, to start i will say my nails hate nail polish.  It peels and cracks, and lasts all of 5 seconds (i put it down to having oily nails).  OPI doesn't work at all for me, and i normally only get 3-4 days out of a manicure, so i base my guidelines off this.  My routine is Orly Bonder (i read about this on another blog, and chased it down.  it works wonders for my nails), however many coats of colour needed, then Essence Gel Look Top Coat, and this gets me a few days of nice nails.

Teeez has exceeded expectations.  I painted my nails last saturday, and it really needs to come off today 6 days later.  I've put it through all the normal rigours of mummy-hood, i've washed up, washed clothes, cleaned the house, bathed babies and it's still held up.  It was easy to apply, the brush, whilst looking small is actually a decent size; it was easy to build up the colour on, and the colour went on evenly (no streaks at all), and after 2 coats looked perfect.  And it dried quickly without smudging (i did smudge one nail, but it was my own fault.  My eldest needed loom band help and i didn't think i'd manage to touch my nails.  I did).  Plus it doesn't smell too bad while doing the manicure, and that smell doesn't hang around.

All in all it's an excellent nail polish, something i'm happy to have in the collection, and would love more.

1 coat

2 coats

The completed manicure-bonder base coat, 2 coats of Teeez, and a coat of gel look top coat

3 days in, painted sat and taken tues.  It started to chip on my right hand as seen here, but my left still looked perfect

Today, 6 days from original manicure.  Some nails still look good, but others really need to come off

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a Playgro toy tester, I am too! I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you too! We're very excited here (well, i am, my littlest one might be once toys turn up)

    ReplyDelete