Friday, September 5, 2014

Bioelixia Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Cream

 Afternoon!

I was very fortunate to be the Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Cream by Bioelixia to trial.  I've been using it for just over a month, and thought i'd let everyone know my thoughts.

Bioelixia is an Aussie company, that does products from cleansers and moisturisers through to anti-cellulite cream and stretchmark creams.  They utilise a patented TPM® Dermal Delivery Technology, which is scientifically proven to deliver more vitamins, peptides and oils right in to the dermal layers, so you just aren't wiping away away goodness from the products you use.  On top of this Bioelixia products are free from parabens, formaldehydes, sulphates, phthalates, artificial colours and dyes, SLS and SLEs and DEAs.  So not only are you getting all the goodies you need from your skincare, but you are also avoiding any nasties.

I absolutely adore this cleanser.  It makes your skin feel amazing, without making it feel tight.  It smells a lot like pineapple, and a little bit goes a long way.  I can definitely see an improvement in my skin when i use it regularly, and feel like my skin is clogged up when i forget.
It's a light weight cream, that doesn't burn or sting, but does a great job of cleansing.

There are a couple of negatives, firstly it doesn't take makeup off, it tends to just move it around your face.  That is easy enough to get around, you either use a makeup remover before cleansing (i've been using my bioderma water samples beforehand), or you do what i ended up doing and use it of a morning before you apply make up.  It is a great product to use of a morning, it leaves you skin smooth and soft, ready to face the day.  The other problem is the lid no longer closes properly, which is fine if you store it lid up, but is a problem if you leave it laying down or want to travel with it (if you look closely at the first photo you'll see what i mean).

I've been loving using this, it retails for $39.95 and is available from Bioelixia.

Thank you so much to Bioelixia for sending this to me to try!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award. I think your blog is great.
    Here are the details: http://www.laughinggalah.com/lifestyle/liebster-award-nomination/
    Kind regards
    Aimee :)
    from www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete