Saturday, September 13, 2014

Empties/binned products July/August

I've had a couple of very slow months for empties, i've found i;ve gone through the majority of my smaller samples, and the bigger products are taking time to get through.  There are also a few products that are going.

Dr Bronners soap in Lavender-i used this once and went out for the liquid version.  I love it!
Body Shop coconut soap-i don't get the hype about body shop?  This was ok, but nothing to write home about
Biore Self Heating mask-i'm not even sure if you can buy these any more, i know there's a charcoal version.  I liked this, and still have a few to get through.
Oral B pro-health-my go-to toothpaste!
Crabtree and Evelyn Vanilla body wash-i wasn't a huge fan, i have another my hubby is going to use
Lush Skin's Shangri La-loved, loved, loved this!  It is heavy, though, perfect for nights.
Appelles Tamanu and blackseed Shampoo/Conditioner-i really liked these, although i have shampoo and conditioner coming out my ears atm.
Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream-i liked this more then the Dream Fresh one.  It's my next BB cream purchase.

Papulex and La Roche Posay cleansers and moisturisers-These were both sent to me to trial a couple of years ago, i absolutely hate the scent of the Papulex cleanser, and the La Roche-Posay didn't really do anything for my skin.  Both are being binned, even though not empty, i'm sick of seeing them in my bathroom.

Garnier BB cream-i loved this when it first came out, however i've discovered brands i prefer and reach for over this one.  Plus it's old, and going yuck.
So Susan mascara-yuck.  Yuckity yuck.  I won't use it, i have mascaras coming out my ears, and not a huge amount of space.

There you go!  Out with the old and in with the new.





1 comment:

  1. The only body shop product I truly adore is the Hemp cream, because it is lush and works wonders for me - not to mention the other half who may have the thickest skin yet seen on the planet, though I cannot be certain, no scientific studies have been completed into this subject.

    However, I can confirm that if he went to jail, he could use his toenails as shivs, because I have the scars to prove it on my shin from one scary night where he dreamed he was kicking a football, and actually kicked me by accident. :)

    A king bed was since purchased, and is probably Much Safer For All Concerned.

    Wow, did that comment go off on a tangent! :)

    ReplyDelete