Tuesday, September 9, 2014

L'Occitane En Provence

Hi All,

L'Occitane have just had a promotion for Facebook fans.  Simply sign up via a facebook app, and take the email you were sent instore for a free gift!  As per my blog name, you say free and i'm there.

We headed in last week (part of the joys of living in a city, i have most stores fairly close to home), and i thought i'd tell you a bit about my experience.

Firstly, i didn't only pick up my freebie, i was also treated to a lovely hand massage from Marzieh.  She was absolutely amazing, showed my some of the new products available, and gave me a hand massage all at the same time.  She used the almond body scrub, the almond oil, and the cuticle cream on me, they all smelt divine and haven't flared my skin at all (she did everything on the hand that is covered in eczema, and it's a bit touchy at the moment, so not reacting was a big thing for me).   It was lovely to be able to try the products out and have them explained to me, i haven't had much to do with L'Occitane in the past (bar the hand creams), and being in store with someone who knows their product is an amazing way to discover things that you otherwise wouldn't have known about.

On to the freebie.


As you can see it's a really cute little cover (it looks like a phone sock, which is probably what i'll use it for), with 3 mini handcreams; almond, cherry blossom (which i've wanted to try forever) and shea butter.  Plus there was a special offer card (spend $60 and have the ability to buy a pack for $25).  I did have to sign up to the mailing list in store (which wasn't a problem), and i was told there would be a special offer sent to me within a couple of weeks, plus 1 on my birthday.

It has certainly made me think twice about the brand, I've always been a bit too shy to walk in there, but both ladies in there were welcoming and just plain lovely.  It's certainly somewhere i'd consider buying from now, and would happily go back at any time.


2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome freebie. You'll have to let us know what you think of the hand creams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my nan the cherry blossom for christmas and wished i'd gotten myself one so i was ridiculously happy to get this pack!

    ReplyDelete